Monday, July 5, 2010

T minus 1 day

Tomorrow, I start my locs. I'm super excited. My hair is about 5 inches long on the top and 3 inches in the back. I know that this is definitely going to be a journey, but I am looking forward to learning about myself during the process. As my hair grows longer, I want to see the number on the scale get smaller. That's why I decided to call this blog "Loc & Lose It". I have a slight problem with buying stuff to mark milestones in life, so this journey comes with its own purchases. I have bought the starter kit for Talijah Waajid. I haven't re
ceived it yet, so I have no review of the products. My other purchase was a new scale. It is a body fat monitor and a scale.

My locs go in tomorrow, and my personal journey begins 7/7. Seven is the perfect number, so I think that 7/7 is the perfect day to start. Below are a few "pre-loc" pictures. I'm looking forward to finding the new me.



Be blessed,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment